Cats

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Connecticut trips

We live too far from both sides of our family. Minnesota is the closest, and that's still a whole day of driving! This post is about trips to Connecticut. Later, I will post about our very fun Minnesota trips.


We went to Connecticut in 2011, and while we were there, just our family went to the beach. It was very fun, and I collected a bunch of shells to bring home, but they started to stink really bad and we had to throw them away.
There was this cool rock thing, but I was too scared to go to the very end, but I did eventually because Mom wanted a picture.
It was really fun! There was a lighthouse too. The whole trip that year was a blast. I wish we could go  more often, but it's a two day drive from here to Connecticut! We went there for Christmas this year, and that was super duper fun! We had a big party at my Grandma's, and my cousins and a lot of other relitives came. It was so fun! We also went and saw my Great-Grandma too. That was the last time we saw her, because she sadly passed away. :( I really miss her. We stayed at my Aunt's house for three days! We got Chinese food with her!!!!!! Mmmmmmmm... Chinese food. We went to our Grandpa's too, and he has really cute cats! Their names are Daisy, Rosie, and Ollie. And before the trip I bought two bags of gummy bears and put them in Mason jars! They lasted for a long time. 

The kittens are doing really well! There are two girls and two boys! Yay!


Thanks for reading! Daisy Ray

3 comments:

  1. hopefully you'll be living within 3 hours of us or so...very soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bunny Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we will live that close!! It would be so fun!!! Thanks for the comments Bunny Love!!

      Delete