Cats

Saturday, April 13, 2013

WE FOUND TY TY'S KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!

WE FOUND THEM!!! WE FOUND THEM!!!! There's four!!!! They're so cute and precious!! She had them in the barn loft, under a board. We kept watching her till' she went in the loft, and there they were!!!!

Here are the kittens!! Three calicos, one gray.
See how big they are compared to Ty Ty?
Their eyes are actually sort of kinda open. Just baaaarrrrlllleeeyyyy though. Soon we can put them on a blanket and play with them! I love kittens!!!


DayRay

5 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet they are! You must be so excited to see those four tiny babies!!! Ty Ty must be exhausted. I hope she guards them well. GL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are VERY excited to see them! She is very exhausted and hungry!!! She is a good mom, so keeping them safe should be no priblem foe her! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! They are so big! I think they are very cute!!! RG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!!! You should bring them to Brainerd when you come. :) I wish I could hold them!

    sign,
    bunny love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could bring them! I wish you were here, then you COULD hold one! Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day Ray

      Delete