Cats

Friday, April 5, 2013

Cotton Candy Maker!

Hi! I got this cotton candy maker for my previous birthday, and I love it!

Cool!

To make some, you get this stuff, 'Magic Floss'. 

Then dump it in, after it heats up.

It will take a bit, but here it is starting to form.

Yummy in my tummy!

Then while moving the stick back and forth, twist it to get an even amount all around.
Big...

Bigger...(please pardon the banana peel)
Done!

Delicious! But not nutritious.
The perfect texture! 
Sorry pug-a-wug!! No cotton candy for you!  Lottie: ''Rats! It looks so good!!"
Thanks for readin'! Daisy Ray





8 comments:

  1. we went to the Croods movie this afternoon and Cole was dying for some cotton candy. :) yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, that looks delicious!! Almost as good as circus peanuts-grandma Linda's fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo! I love circus peanuts! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. some parts of the movie was really funny! (we can't wait for despicable me #2) Cole ended up going to the same movie the next day, except in 3D with his friends from basketball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We watched the Croods on monday! I think it was pretty funny. Did cole mind seeing it twice?

      Delete